Expertly designed, the Studio's clean, contemporary lines complement modern interiors and incorporate Stovax's technically advanced cleanburn combustion systems, which provide outstanding flame pictures and superior heating efficiencies, powerful airwash systems to help keep the window clean and the facility for practical options such as fan-assisted convection and multi-space heating.
The smallest model in the range, the Studio 500, can fit into standard 22" wide British fireplace openings without any additional building work.
- Edge - for a minimalist 'frameless' look
- Edge Cool Wall - for studwork false chimney breasts, allows some of the heat to be vented higher up the chimney breast
- Edge Plus - a decorative slim frame that fits over the frameless opening for a perfectly crisp finish - available in Jet Black
- Profil - a contemporary frame with clean lines - available in Jet Black, Red, Bronze or Ivory
- Bauhaus - a classic tapered frame - available in Polished Steel, Jet Black, Red, Bronze or Ivory
- Steel - a wide frame to create a greater presence - available in Jet Black, Red, Bronze or Ivory
- Steel XS - a slimmer Steel frame to suit narrower spaces - available in Jet Black, Red, Bronze or Ivory
- Verve - a large curved 3D frame - available in Jet Black, Red, Bronze or Ivory
- Glass - a wide frame in a reflective black glass finish
- Sorrento - stone hearth and simple frame surround in Black Granite or Limestone
- 10° Angled Flue Outlet - offers greater installation flexibility in larger openings with deeper lintels.
- External Air Kit - can be used to supply combustion air directly into the stove.
- Warm Air Ducting Kit - consists of 2 x 3m lengths of flexible ducting, plus grilles and clamps - for the distribution of warm air to other living spaces.
- Fan-Assisted Convection - helps to distribute the convected heat around the room faster.
|Stove Body||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Approvals||CE Marked, DEFRA Approved, HETAS Approved|
|Technical Features||Airwash, Cleanburn, Convected Heat, External Air Option, Fan Option, Warm Air Ducting Option|
|Heat Output To Room (rated kW)||5|
|Efficiency (% net)||80|
|Flue Outlet Diameter||6" (152mm)|
|Inset Width (mm)||552|
|Inset Height (mm)||415|
|Inset Depth (mm)||350|